Sunday, May 07, 2006

sian...

tink i wasted my sun away...
played ball in the morning...den dozed off while marking my exam papers...
btw e time i woke up, it's near 5pm liao..
din get to go visit my grandma...
den sky sae he carn pass me my gi 2dae...
so i went to cut my hair...
den duno y 2dae the salon so many pple..was told tt i need 2 wait for 1hr plus..
so in e end i din get to cut my hair...
at least i did a bit of weights 2dae...but this wk din run...
haiz...can feel my fats cuming out liao...tmr die die mux cut hair liao...
cos tue n wed got scholarship interview...looking forward to wed..
cos dun need to go sch
after my interview on wed, i will haf a nice lunch wif my mum n afternoon is either go simei if der's a need or i will wan to go for a long run...den at nite i will watch mi3...so cool...
but den next wk oso quite killer...cos all the papers cum in liao...
i noe der's some work tt i m supposed to do but haven get it done..
no mood..dun feel like doing..
nvm la...6sir had trained me well...i m gd at producing decent last minute work...haha
den fri mostly likely go out wif sky n ya ting n mayb titus...
sld b fun...cos can suan her n can hear the 'herrr' sound....haha...
den sat got trg...cool...
sound like a busy wk...den it's oso ben's bdae...my sis' bdae...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home