Saturday, June 10, 2006

finali her bdae is over

shit..i reali blogged tt i went to shop for winnie's present..
how stupid can i get...carn believe it man...
nvm la..it's over le...quite a relief...
tink it had being a gd surprise for her bdae n something tt she will remember for quite some time...
cos apparently no one gave her such present b4...
n stupid lor, the light stick i brought at ikea dun work...tink it's spoilt...
den i almost sian 1/2....but lan lan..not time to go get another one...
if not e surprise will b nicer...
like the way she tried 2 search ard the playgrd....she noe i m hiding something
but she jux cldn't find it....
e whole thing cld haf being alot more beautiful but guess i m not in a position to make it so beautiful...but this is the first time i spent so much effort to prepare a present...
den as i celebrate her bdae for her (actuali not reali celebrating for her)
i wondered how wld my bdae b like? guess i will noe when time cum...
looking forward to it...
n hope it will b beta den last yr...dun tink can get any more worse
went for des commissioning 2dae....e feeling is great...got alot of memories...
memories of me in e parade...memories of me n winnie going for e july parade last yr....
when e oath was taken, when e ocs song was sung etc...i felt proud...
it reminded me of wat happened....
i may haf lost her due to my ns committment...
but i chose this path...the path of an offr n i haf to b responsible to e rank n e promise i made to e nation...
it may sound cliche
but being an offr is an v impt part of my life...not cos of e prestige..but it's abt the experiences along e way...
at the end of e parade, as i reflected back on e past 2 yrs, i asked myself wld i forgo my responsibility as an offr had i noe i will lose her in e end...
n i noe my ans is tt i wld not forgo my responsibility...it's painful to lose her...
but it's not fair tt so many men out der haf a bad ns experience in my unit partly due to me not playing my part....
but the memory of going for e parade wif her is nice....in fact it's beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home