Friday, March 03, 2006

sick again

damned it man, i m down wif a farking flu...
my nose super blocked...carn breathe...feel so sick....y m i sick again?
she scolded me for not drinking enuf water...
but tot i drank quite a bit liao...maebi not enuf ba..since i exercise so much recentli...
went for facial 2dae wif edgar cos got pimple outbreak...damned bad...
tok abit to the guy who is doing my face...quite nice....n he taught me a few things abt taking care of my face...
seem more detailed n spent more time on my face...unlike the previous 2 guys who did my face b4....
quite satisfied wif the facial 2dae....
watch the last episode of 'survivors' law'...
nice show...miracle happened for dem...but it dun happen all the time...
dis wk din exercise much lor...a 5km run on tue...
wts on mon n wed...abit of tkd on thur...den sick liao...
sian...tink i sld go rest soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home