Tuesday, February 28, 2006

retail therapy 2dae

so went on a shopping trip wif enyu, craig, ben, jy at queensway...
got a jacket n shirt for des for his bdae present...ltr sms him to wish him hapi bdae...
haha...21 bdae n he's outfield...poor thing...
i got a black jeans oso for 35 bucks...quite ok for the price...
thou my dream jeans is the 523 levis series...cost 139 bucks..
not tt i carn afford..but is it reali worth to spend tt kind of $?
i m looking for comfort more den brand...
realise i got 4 pair of jeans n it costs a total of ard 140bucks...
4 for 1?haha
den wanted to get a pair of shoes...like the puma shoes but got flaws la...if get wet den quite troublesome..n hard to clean off the dirt..
saw this adidas street soccer shoes...v nice...everyone sae so...it's so nice tt a guy tt dun play soccer like craig got the same shoes as me....gay...haha
the price is gd...cheaper den the puma shoes by ard 15 bucks..
e onli complain tt i haf for the shoes is tt the cushion sucks...
but i still buy it la...
suddenli remember tt she sae b4 tt she bought something den when we were together n she wan to show it to me one dae...but tt was den...duno if she still remember but nvm la...
received a sms from her a few daes ago...she read my blog n asj me to take gd care of myself cos she sae tt i mae b pushing myself too hard...
even on a fren fren basis, i m touched...jus like when edgar ask me wat happened to my leg...
she still cares, even as a fren....had a great chat wif ks on sun nite...abt rs....an hr plus chat....haven chat on the phone for so long liao...
tmr going back to camp to do a bit of clearance n to fark the cpts n maj who r not doing their part for safety...
she sae her eye getting better le...less red...but she onli apply once a dae...b4 she slp...naughty ger...
noe how to ask me to take care of myself, force me to drink water when we were together cos she noe i dun drink water...
human r quite funny...seem better at taking care of others den demselves...
m i wrong to sae tt?
i duno....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home