Tuesday, February 28, 2006

my understudy sucks

went back to camp yesterdae...onli supposed to eat lunch wif S3, ks and find zc & kaiwei to tok cock...
but i end up teaching my undertsudy again...ask him got chance anot n he sae no den yet he duno how to do...
got the feeling he din try hard enuf n din spend enuf time on his work...
being a gd dy is not easy...der's so many things u need to noe...
sometimes work can cost u ur ger...maebi he tot tt being an offr is easy...jux use ur rank...
s3 wife is pregnant liao....gd for him..time to b father...but he a bit hot hapi...cos tink hard to juggle between work, wife etc...
he sae he's quite frustrated at home n ask me to do him a favour to teach my understudy well so tt he will haf an easier time in camp....will try to do him tt favour..after all he treat me quite well...going bakc to camp tmr for safety meeting n to teach my understudy..tink will spend one full dae der...haiz...
e ord function is quite boring...den receive a small plague n go home lor...nothing much abt it,,but sld still gif dem credit for recognising our contribution to the army...so i dun wan to bitch too much abit it..nothing much to bitch..
went to c my grandma after tt...initiali dun dare to...cos of wat happened last time ...scared it will happen again...but i still went...her mood quite gd yesterdae...chatted abit n laughed too..
den she ask me to go home n eat my dinner when her dinner came...
tink she's v independent...proud that she's my grandma..luv her...
my quads still hurt abit...tink not going for tkd trg 2nite...carn reali even squat down...
tink will stay at home n learn / revise my 4 patterns...by this wk i mux learn all the 7 patterns needed for my grading...
going out soon wif craig, enyu n jy...to shop at queensway...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home