Saturday, March 04, 2006

saw a stupid news on the new paper 2dae

some gers school dun allow the gers to wear color bra and if dey did wear, the sch will confiscated the bra and the students will either haf to go bra-less for the whole dae even when they go home or go to the sch bkshop to buy a white bra...
partli bcos the sch shirt is white based den dey sae it's a distraction and attract unnecessary attention...
but den dun the teachers demselves wear white shirt n color bra at times too?
n jux walk ard s'pore...so many pple wearing color bra plus white shirt n no one sae anything...
so wat's the difference...
it's jux basic human right to decide wat u wan to wear...n basic freedom in this democratic society...
den a few daes ago, my cousin came my hse n made a din...
den from wat i heard, it's bcos his dad (which is my uncle) went to ask some god abt my cousin's gf and 'god' sae that the the gf is a bad ger...n my uncle believe it n wanted my cousin to leave his gf, if not my cousin will jux get out of the hse n dun cum back...
so my cousin choose to leave the hse...
tink my uncle damned stupid...
the 'god' oso human....n whether or not the ger is a gd ger, u jux need to noe her n soon u can make a judgement urself...
sometimes hate the older generation for being so superstitious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home