Tuesday, January 17, 2006

i dun believe tt results is so FUCKING impt

tink i jux clash wif the current nature of the bn....
suddenli everyone is toking abt results....nothing but results....
wat the fuck...
is results reali so impt??? i dun tink so right from the start and i m firm abt it....

2dae was a fuck up dae for me...
together wif rod n woo tien, we got fuck by s3
for the fact that we haven pass our soc...
if i can feel that passing soc is good for myself, if it's for my welfare, i will pass it...
but the onli feeling i got is that i m onli a tool to help the bn do well...
but seriousli if u ask me, the bn dun deserve to do well...
sms audit n hr audit achieve gd results...
but do we deserve these gd results???
no, in fact, i felt that i dun have integrity...
cos i fake all those things to get the gd results...
hence my strong desire not to pass my soc...

if u need to use those despicable means to make me pass my soc,
be prepared that it may backfire cos i got nothing to lose...
because of all these craziness over results, pple resort to cheating,
some can cheat well but some carn....hence while some dun get caught, others were caught for cheating..
it's a sad fact to c this happening in the bn...in the saf when we kept toking abt integrity...
bull shitttt....

i had enuf of this bn and i jux wan to leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home