Thursday, February 02, 2006

sick

finali i fall sick on the 4dae of cny 06...
haiz..quite high fever...
was a s3 hse when i start to feel sick...so left earli n saw ben at je..
chat abit...duno y suddenli i start to have a bit of hatred for this gang of frens...
tink my patience oso haf a limit ba
seem like i m always at the centre of their jokes..
or sld i sae tt i m their joke n atm machine?
expect me to pay everytime we go out....
dey r still expecting me to gif a treat, a treat tt i own dem for commissioning
first, i commissioned on my own efforts...
second, i cld haf reali treat dem if dey cum for my commissioning parade...but none of dem bother to cum...
third, ching n craig oso commissioned...y did dey bother me onli?
i dun understand..i m a bit frustrated at this kind of treatment tt i m getting
i duno how long can i take it anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home