Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a fatal 'B'

when i received my yr 1 sem 2 result, my nbs senior alvin told me that getting a 'B' for my IT module is v painful for people like me who has the potential to get dean list.
it was only until yest that i realized the meaning of that sentence he told me.
it's confirmed that i din get my dean list for yr 1 and i was so close to dean list. 'so close yet so far' should be more appropriate in my case.
all it takes for me to secure my dean list is to get a 'B+' for that IT module and i would have gotten my dean list.
i remembered that it was one of my new yr resolution that i maintain my academic excellence while i strive to build up my 'life' experience by participating in various activities be it in school or other organization. getting the dean list is the benchmark i set for myself.
it's quite a sian feeling to find out that i was so close to attaining my goal.

i guess fact is a fact and all i can do is to work harder for yr 2 to try to make up for my disappointment.
this is only a small setback and i will b back stronger than b4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home