Tuesday, July 17, 2007

this holiday

i declared this holiday sucks to the core.
totally disappointing.
initially i tot my holiday was ok.
it was ok from 7 may to 30 jun. during that 8 wks, i got to do my internship which is v fulfilling cos i learnt quite a bit. i was involved in the works of ksaa which is what i wanted to and i had the chance to organise the scholarship ceremony. i was also sent on a leadership development programme in OBS and i went on board a rig on 30 jun. it was a busy but fulfilling 8 wks and i was glad to have such a 8 wks.

but things went downhill since i stopped working.
perhaps it's bcos i have too much time to spare.
actually my goals for the 5 wks before my sch term starts were
1)train hard and get silver for ippt
2)try to reduce my body fats and get my abs out
3)to have a gd bball competition at the keppel business unit games
4)do up the gift for dear
5)learn more abt investment and wine
6)finish the bk that i bought last yr
7)go overseas for holiday

i guess goal (7) was one of the more important goals for me cos i really need a gd holiday to chill out.
however, as of 17 july, i officially declared that my dream of going on an overseas holiday is still JUST a dream n nothing but a dream.
it seemed so hard to go on a holiday with my 4g gang, largely due to the money issue.
it wasn't so much of a money issue when it comes down to the GANG, it's more of a time problem. how nice would it be if the back-pack trip came true. haiz..

i m really sad and disappointed that i can't go on an overseas holiday so much so that i declare this holiday a total failure.

to my buddy, if u r planning for a holiday in dec, and it's convenient for me to join u, pls let me know k. as long as it don't fall between 10 to 14 dec, i m fine with it. i m fine with anywhere, as long as i get out of spore. thanks buddy!

in the meanwhile, to make up for the fact that i cant go on a holiday, i will go on a spending spree. this wld mean transfering more money to my dear's acct so that she can help me buy more stuff. hope this will make me feel better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home