Wednesday, August 01, 2007

1 shot 1 kill

haha. did my ippt today at maju camp.
1 shot 1 kil!. i cleared my ippt with a silver.
and this is the first time i tried the electronic system for ippt and i think it's not bad. pretty gd investment by saf.
n there's 1 big surprise for me! i jumped 239 for my standing broad jump and this is totally unexpected. the worse thing is since i only expect ( n i will be happy) to jump 225cm, my 2.4km training is such that i aim to do 2.4km in 10:30min.
so i was abit sian to realised that i jumped 239 for standing broad jump cos i knew i would miss out on my $400 since i totally din train for it.
now that school term is starting soon, i dun think i will train to go for gold. wrong timing. perhaps next yr ba.
can't wait to get my hand on my new running shoe so that i can start my marathon training soon if my knees can take it. it's still my wish n dream n goal to finish 1 marathon.
at least it's $200 in the pocket and no RT for me! mission accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home