Monday, July 30, 2007

basketball

I played for keppel shipyard today in the keppel inter strategic business units games.
it was a gd tournament through out until the end where 2 teams from keppel shipyard met in the 3rd/4th place match. and one of the senior management from keppel shipyard told both the teams that we shouldn't fight against each other. so he 'cance' that match.
the referees weren't happy abt this as they felt that it is sign of no sportsmanship which i agreed too. however, i was too lazy to argue on and i was there just to play ball, thus i dun wish to get into such arguments. no need to do that. well well, at least in the end, i got my wish which was to play in this tournament.

1 more wk to sch reopen. time flies. life is so contradicting. as much as i dun wan sch to start, i want time to fly faster so that my dear can come back to my side asap. it's being so long since i hug and kiss her. went to this shop called 'made with love' located in PS to get some stuff for the gift that im doing up for my dear as part of her welcome back cum anniversary gift. it's a nice shop which i strongly recommend everyone to check it out thou i must say that the prices are not cheap.

3 more days to ippt. hope i can at least clear my ippt (which means dun fail my standing broad jump as it's the only thing that will make me fail ippt). once i clear my ippt, i will buy my new running shoes thou i have not decided on either new balance shoes or the tried n tested DS trainer.

i also need to get mp3 player. do u think i sld wait till the IT fair in end aug to get my mp3 player? will there be any discount or there will just be more freebies? any advice from anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home