Monday, July 23, 2007

driving

since i got my driving license in nov 2006, i have only drove once for a short dist.
n finally, i managed to drive for a much longer distance yest. i drove from my hse to west coast and back to JE.
i also managed to get my dad to teach me how to park without the poles.
it seemed to be quite easy. thou i must say that i need for practice.
practice makes perfect.
i have sort of identify my cca for next sem, or sld i say, for yr 2 instead.

i will try to get my black belt, be adviser to the next tkd ivp comm, and be involved in BAF club and also the NTU investment club. these are all in addition to my nuh volunteer commitment (hopefully we can change our volunteer schedule to fit our timetable) and my ksaa executive committee commitment ( i will be holding an appointment as part of my professional development thou i m not sure what will the appointment b)

i guess these sld make my yr 2 life v v v busy. hope i can cope with it.

stay tune to this blog if u want to know abt my dream cars for different stages in my life =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home