Tuesday, July 10, 2007

initiation

i was at pasir ris park last wkend cos ksaa managed to book a keppel chalet there. we planned to initiate the new scholars but less than 50% of them turned up and more than 50% failed to reply the sms that i sent on tt afternoon.
how should i put my disappointment? i guess i shall not elaborate further ba. some of the ksaa people should know my feelings.
n i dun understand y people can dun turn up at the very last minute? is this a trait of keppel people?
once again, so much food was wasted. so sinful lor

back to the initiation of the new scholars into keppel. once again, i felt abit disappointed. perhaps the benchmark of initiation was set when i was initiated into 6SIR. no doubt, it's not a v pleasant feeling to drink so much n b the clown for the night
but i guessed it's a memorable experience for all my fellow officers that went thru that initiation and it's something that u can look back n laugh at.
tt's my definition of initiation.
then again, perhaps that's the difference between army n keppel ba.

went to visit my grandma today. i was counting and i think it has being abt 3 years plus since she has stayed in the old folks home. i have always wanted to ask her if she did ever blame her children for putting her in a old folks home.
it was only this wk that i realise it cost abt $1.2k per month to put my grandma in the old folks home.
suddenly i have a desire to earn alot alot of money. then i will perhaps top up another $1.8k per month to engage at least 1 nurse to take care of her so that she can go back home and dun need to stay in old folks home.
if i were to continue to stay in keppel, i wont b able to do that, not for the next 5 years, cos keppel wont pay me so much.
how how?
im quite lost now. really hate to see my grandma in old folks home and it's officially one of my goals to send her back home to stay. i hope i can do it and i hope she can wait for me.
she was eating her cake this afternoon when i visited her and she even offered her cake to me even thou tt's all she has.
i dun noe how to describe my feelings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home