Wednesday, July 04, 2007

m i pushing my body too hard??

finally i went to book my ippt. to the gang, i m taking ippt on 1 aug at maju camp. so if u want to take too, pls feel free to join me.
i started my training regime this wk. it has being 3 days already and i am wondering if i pushing my body too hard too fast.
i swam 35 laps on mon, did my biceps and triceps training on tue using dumbells. for today, i did my shoulder training using weights, followed by 30mins of run, followed by a fartlek training. for my fartlek today, i did 200m in 45secs and jog for 200m. this is considered 1 set and i did 6 sets of this.
result of the past 3 days of training = i m super shag, or should i say, i m v shag immediatelt after the fartlek. is this normal??
mayb i m starting to understand what they mean by 'while u need to train ur body hard, u need to let them rest too'

1 yr ago, during my keppel group scholarship final round of interview, the chairman of the selection committee told me that he can help me go anywhere i want in NUS. at that moment, the only question that was in my head was 'wah, who is this man?'
1 year had passes and i finally got my answer.
the chairman is Professor Bernard Tan.
pls click on the following link if u want to know more abt this man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Tan

somehow or rather, i m glad to be able to convince this man of my ability so much so that he awarded me the keppel group scholarship.
let's hope i wont't let him down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home