Friday, May 05, 2006

black belt

2dae was one of my more relac dae in sch...
dun need to start exam paper or collect exam paper..
jux go into class n invigilate...so easy...haha...
after tt rushed down to aljunied to get my tkd black belt gi n belt wif titus, sky n mr ong...
had so much fun wif titus n sky together
cos we r suaning angeline..so fun...n e noise tt she made when she's speechless is so cute...
haha...but she v lucki la...got 3 handsome n nice 'bao mu' tt can fight quite well n protect her somemore..thou she oso poom belt...
den she v funi..keep telling me tt she wan to mark paper...ask me to let her mark my papers...
haha....
now tt i had brought my black belt gi, i die die mux get my black belt...if not i c e gi n carn wear, i will b v sad one...carn wait to put it on...
my aim this wk is to finish marking the sec 1 nt science exam paper....
oh ya..me n sky supposed to coach angeline sparring...
some how or rather i tink titus tink i m not tt bad...can c from the way he tok to me n the way he coach me....n mr ong too...ask me to fight wif daniel...abit siao lor...
but i dun tink i m gd enuf...n mayb not gd enuf to coach angeline...
c how things go lor....guess coaching her will b fun...
can make her gi dirty...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home