Thursday, March 09, 2006

y e strikers jux carn score???

fark man....i woke up 2dae and immediately went online to check the score of liverpool vs benfica match, onli to realise that liverpool lose....
y carn the strikers jux score for god's sake....
i m oso getting quite frustrated wif dem liao....
will liverpool win anything this season?
my mood is not gd 2dae....not gd since yesterdae nite...
duno y..mood swing? pms?
finished my medicine liao...but e cough is still der....
gana nagged by my dad again for not drinking water.....not taking pi pa gao....
almost carn take it anymore...
i try 2 b sensible...but duno y i carn....
when i was wif her, i can...
i need someone der to tell me not to b upset at my parents concern for me....
she did it in the past.....but now she's not der n i carn tink again....stupid me....
i was nvm so reliant on any ger, not even zhilei....
i mux stop this reliance....
will go for tkd trg 2nite to vent my frustration....but no sandbag for me to kick....


i know, on some deep level down there, that i will never be able to let go. even if i'm with someone else i'll still be remembering you. i'll probably get lynched if this ever got out to someone
but i guess, i really cant help it.its such an endless cycle. i'm beginning to think that getting someone is preferrable to being caught in this prison, this cage of eternity that i have created for myself.
but if only someone comes along and steals my heart away, if only for a moment, i would be satisfied.
i told them today: its only something that you can't have, that you desires the most.its never been more true.
someone, for me to care about, and in return, care about me.
someone, whom i will forgive for even the biggest mistakes, because i cannot bear to give her up.
someone, who does not always agree with me, but will tell me my mistakes.
someone, whom i will call to say a simple 'good night, dear'
someone, who is able to relieve my stresses and whom i will be able to relieve stress from.
someone, who will give me freedom when i desire and need it.
someone, who will take me for what i am, and not what she wants me to be.and,
someone, who will never be reading this.

above is jack's blog....
now qn to all my frens....let's c how well u noe me....can anyone guess my tots after reading this?
sld b easy....i m a easy person to understand...cos i dun like to hide much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home