Monday, December 03, 2007

"kill the fats" fitness plan

i made a mistake. haha. the previous entry post was actually my 200th post. it doesn't matter anyway.

life after exams is simply wonderful. the 4 days immediately after my exam was great as my dear managed to get leave to keep me company. it's always nice to spend time with u baby. im looking forward to 11 dec where we will go for the wine appreciation course together.

so unofficially, today marks the first day of my holiday where i spent the day alone.
so what does holiday means to u? for today, holiday simply means slept until 1pm, den lunch, den a punishing 50 laps in the pool.

hope this is a good start to my 'kill the fats' fitness plan. benchmark for this plan is to get rid of all my visible fats ard the waist, build muscles, see abit of abs and at least a silver for my ippt at the end of dec. don't think i have enough time to train for gold but i will try my best.

i guess i aim to swim 80-100 laps per wk (ie 2 days in the pool), at least 2 days on the road running (most prob will be doing interval training), at least 1 day in the gym (thou i wld prefer 2 days) and daily regime of at least 20 pull up, plus 40 dips. im still considering if i would want to go back for my taekwondo training or sld i put aside taekwondo and let it just be a past. i still cant really get over all the corrupted and ugly scenes from last yr ivp competition. let see how things go ba

lastly, my muscles are aching now but it feels shiok to ache. at least i feel healthier =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home