Thursday, November 15, 2007

Red alert

finally i was sick of studying n i decided to go for a run cos i felt fat.
can feel the fat ard my waist n i dun like that feeling
i ran for 30mins. hrm, mayb i sld say i jogged for 30mins
n i declared that i felt like dying.
my knees were like jelly, i cant walk straight, i had a bad stitch, my breathing wasn't smooth
nothing was gd abt the run, except that it woke me up n told me that if i continue to neglect my fitness, i can kiss my $200 (i don't dare to dream of $400 now) gdbye come dec when i take my ippt again.
as i was running, i saw some kids. n i concluded that kids nowadays r really suffering from obese problems. lost count of how many 'not so slim' kids i saw as i was running.
i used to b like them n i will b like them if i don't start to get my fitness back.
i guess it's not too difficult to allocate 1 hr every other day (if not everyday) for some exercise, just to maintain some decent fitness so that i have a decent fitness level come 28 nov when i start my devil training.
decided that i don't want to work full time (ie 5 days a wk 8 hrs a day) during my dec holiday. want to get my fitness, my abs n my muscles back and also to spend some time at home. i want to go back to nuh to volunteer n start going back for my tkd trg. it's also time tt i start to really contribute to ksaa. so i guess i have enough things to keep me occupy in dec. however, if anyone has those part time job lobang, like being a promoter etc for a few days, pls jio me k. i don't mind earning abit of pocket money
okie, time to go bath n back to my books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home