Tuesday, November 06, 2007

1st review of the current semester

this blog was inspired by kaiwei. haha, so i shall dedicate this blog to him.
i guess my semester didn't start off as well n smooth as i wished to, with regards to the modules i wish to take.
n the tax module is officially the hardest module i have taken thus far in ntu. it's tougher than IT, thou i m expecting more than a B for my tax simply bcos everyone is struggling together with me. haha, so the playing field is level, unlike IT.
ab214 (business communication) is gd n i sld get a decent result for that module. think i have done enuf to earn an A for tt module.
this is the sem where i got all B n B+ for my project/assignment. but i guess i m expecting those grades, esp the 'B' for my accounting II project. i knew it wasn't well done right from the start. in fact, i still don't have a clear idea of how i sld approach the project, so i guess a 'B' was reasonable.

this sem is really v xiong academically so much so that i have really neglected the non-academic aspects of my life. i din go for my taekwondo training for the whole sem, i don't think i have contributed alot to my keppel committee as much as i have wished to. i din really manage to go back to nuh cos there's only me n zhichao n carn really do alot of things. it's partly due to our terrible sch workload, which simply clash with our volunteering timeslot.

on a side note, i will be submitting my application form for local exchange to smu for next sem. hopefully i can get a slot. im quite looking forward to it n getting out of ntu for a while. hopefully, the different culture in smu can complement my learning in ntu n make me a better person overall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home