Wednesday, November 28, 2007

1 more to go

finally the day has came.
everything has to end n everything will end in another 14hours time when i step out of that exam hall.
i don't want to think how i will fare for this exam. i just want to go out n enjoy myself, enjoy my bdae, enjoy my holiday and enjoy my precious time with my dear as she will be busy with her work in dec.
my dear say i have became rounder (hope my english is correct) and i guess it's really time to do something about my fats during this dec.
too much studying is no good. this is my take-away for this semester.
i will do a final review of my sem when i get my results though i don't know when is that.

read a lot of the dragon boaters' accident. even though i don't know them personally, i felt sad for them because they are dedicated sportsmen who have a great future ahead. each of them have their own qualities, talent n knowledge that will see them go far in life. these are the people i admire. just hope that we could all learn from this lesson and prevent such accident from happening again.

hope tmr will be a better day for all. world peace and everyone living happily. no death, no quarrel, no stock crash etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home