Tuesday, June 05, 2007

OBS

to all my beloved blog readers,

i will be going for OBS from thur to sat evening with keppel group personnel.
it was a rather last minute thing as i was only informed abt it on tue..
i m pretty happy with the things i m doing for this holiday.
internship, organising scholarship ceremony n vertical marathon, going for OBS and playing for keppel shipyard in their inter SBU games.
if i can have an overseas holiday somewhere in july, it will be wonderful.
it will be like a dream if i can c my dear in july..
n to edgar, i dun think i can join u for a holiday in june..not v nice to postpone my attachment, eso when i have alr taken quite a few time off from my work to settle my other keppel -related stuff.
to kaiwei, i do hope i can join u in taiwan. but i have to c how things go first..
time flies, in another 3wks plus time, my internship will b over n it will be time i start to train for my ippt n hopefully i can clear it before school start in early aug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home