Sunday, May 27, 2007

return of the condor hero

since my dear went to US, besides immersing myself in keppel's activities n work,
i have spent quite some time watching the return of the condor hero..
watched a few episodes everyday..quite nice..
the show remind me of a lesson that i have learnt in my life
which is not to make promise to anyone easily..
dear told me recently that i have fulfilled all my promises to her n i m happy that i have achieved that..

i m quite busy recently..so busy that i don't have time to go for my tkd trg..guess i have to postpone my grading again..
but it's a gd experience organising the 2007 keppel grp scholarship ceremony n also helping out in the keppel inter SUB games..
i m also playing for one of the SBUs...hope it will b a memorable experience to actually take part in the games rather than just helping to organise the event itself..

went to visit my grandma today..guess she's in a gd mood today..
n her actions made me v touched..as i tried to feed her, she sae i have not eaten yet n she wan to feed me..
grandma has a wound on her leg..hope it recover soon..n hope it dun get infected..

in a few hrs time, it's the start of the next wk n for this coming wk, i will b quite busy..
mon is gym, tue is bball trg, wed is ksaa meeting. next up, i have a dinner with the gang on thur. in between, i have to schedule a few time slots to meet up with the various vendors for the scholarship event n also to meet up with the new scholars to brief them abt the video filming for the scholarship ceremony..

i miss my dear dear..really miss her alot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home