Sunday, April 29, 2007

malay wedding dinner

as of now, there's a malay wedding dinner going on at the void-deck opposite my block..
firstly, i wonder it's a malay tradition to hold their wedding dinner at the void-deck cos i tot with the advancement of this nation, void-deck wedding dinner was a thing of the past liao..

my second question is do they have to play their music so loud that even thou i m staying of the 10th floor opposite, it seems like i m blasting music in my house instead..
that's how loud their music r n it can be quite irritating..don't their ears felt the pain?? n dun they find it hard to talk to each other with the music blasting away like mad n carn they be abit considerate towards the others.

this is not a racist blog entry..cos i would say the same thing even if it's a chinese wedding dinner..

i felt tempted to call the police but i din cos i dun wan to spoil their wedding dinner..but given that i m a super patient person who doesn't get irritated easily, this only goes to show how irritating their music is.

it's being so long since i went to visit my grandma..
i think the last time i went was 1wk b4 exam ba...i felt so bad...jus hope exams end asap den i can go visit my grandma..hope to visit her daily from next mon onwards until i start my internship..guess this is the way to make up for the past few wks of absence ba..
duno if she still remembers me anot..i doubt so cos i haven being visiting her for so long liao..

n lastly, to all my beloved blog readers, esp my GANG, anyone of u interested in running ahm 07 n when u guys wan to take ur ippt???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home