Sunday, May 06, 2007

the day finally arrives

in another few hrs time, i m gOing to slp..
by the time i wake up tmr, i will b going for my internship at keppel tuas shipyard..
only know that i will be going to the finance department..
but i dun noe what m i going to do...
the feeling of the unknown can b quite scary
but i guess it's a stage that everyone has to go thru
it jus happens that i m going thru this stage earlier than my peers..
can only pray that the internship will turn out to be fine..

went to geylang to eat on sat with my dear..
it's my first time at geylang...haha..cos it's quite out of the way..
glad to be der with my dear..
we had so much fun observing pple n oso eating the nice food..
n we ate alot..spent a few hrs eating..haha..
come to think abt it..i only have slightly more than 1 wk left to spend time with my dear..
sob sob..
time really flies man..
how i wish i can stop time at this moment..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home