Thursday, April 19, 2007

donut factory

recently, it has being brought to me about the existence of this shop call the donut factory.
saw some of the types of donut the shop sells online jus now..
suddenly i remembered that in oct 06, my marketing project was on donuts where my group highlighted the potential of a donut selling shop in singapore that operate on similar concept as krispy kreme.
my tutor say that this is a not very gd project n we got B for that project.
n now in yr 2007, donut factory opened its store in raffles city n their donuts r selling like crazy..
how i wish i m the person that open donut factory den i can make my tutor eat his words.
i jus love to prove people wrong..
thou i m not sure if donuts factory will last for a long time anot..but at least it's very very very popular now..singaporeans r food loving so i think there's a high chance they will survive..
however, one thing for sure, singapore market dun allow more than 1 existence of such fanciful donut shop..
i shall go queue up one day after my exams..
anyone wan to join me??
n btw, dear all blog readers, does anyone has any recommendations for a nice romantic place for 2 to dine??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home