Sunday, March 25, 2007

knowledge is power

had being talking alot to dear abt how i will strive to b successful n the knowledge i wanted to gain..
CFA, CPA, masters in economics, MBA, law degree..n my dear asked me to work hard, thou she laughed at my dreams, saying it's not v realistic.
i dun noe y eva since the start of this year, i have v strong thirst for knowledge..
i dun know the exact reason until 5 mins ago when my dad was scolding my uncle, say he has became fatter since he lost his job.
i have 4 uncles n 6 aunts.
only my last uncle n my last aunt are holding jobs that pay more than 2k every month. among all my uncles n aunties, only my 5th n last aunt n last uncle have secondary school education. cos in the past, my grandpa thought studying is not gd, not useful n he rather all my uncles to help him in his farm. but he would never foreseen that life would change so much n the having a gd education can be so impt. i dun blame my grandpa cos i would not have such hindsight too.

n perhaps that's y i want to be successful n earns alot of money n knowledge is the key for me to do so..esp when we r in a knowledge economy now. dear,if u r reading this, perhaps now u noe y i have being dreaming all these while..dreaming give me the energy to move on in my life
because i dare to dream, i want to make my dreams come true..i m v focus n determined achieving my aim in life. n thanks for being ard in my life, dear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home