Saturday, March 24, 2007

no one, no family is perfect

i dun think i m wrong to say that everyone have feelings n ego..
n everyone willl b hurt by negative comments, no matter how numb u r to such comments, no matter how long have u being hearing the same comments.
no family is perfect. there's bound to be conflicts cos it's always difficult to live with people under 1 roof.
woke up this morning cos i heard my dad shouting away. my uncle had a fall n it's pretty bad. n he's grumbling away, (i dun wan to use the word 'scold')..den my aunt joined in. they are arguing which sin seh is the best n hence which one my uncle sld go to c for his injury.
normally, i dun get involved in such things.. i dun like to.
it's late at night liao. n my uncle dun seem to get any better which is not a gd thing considering he injured himself on a fri morning.
sometimes i dun understand y the older generation hates the hospital so much n choose to believe sinseh. i m not saying that sinsehs are not gd but it depend on the types of injury u r carrying.
i still remember quite some years ago when i was in secondary school, my grandma had a fall at the market n it turned out to be so bad that she could hardly make it home (in fact she carn) n she was sent to the hospital n it turned out that she had fractured her hips (if i din remember wrongly)..my point is some times a sinseh carn detect everything n if u fall so hard that u r not really able to walk n get out of bed by the next day or night, it's better to go n take x ray. if there's no serious injury with the bone or anything, den go c the sinseh lor..my uncle suggested that to my dad n he got a v bad scolding. how i wish i can say something. but my dad is one of the most stubborn pple i ever knew who always believe he is right..carn helped it.
my dad is not a bad person.. his only weakness is not sensitive to others' feelings n too stubborn..he cared alot for his family n is the most fifial person i know.
i guessed that shows no one is perfect oso, jus like there's no perfect family.

jus hope my uncle will recover fast..tmr my aunts are all coming n they will definitely have alot of comments to make

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home