Friday, March 16, 2007

my dreams

i m proud to announce that the NTU TkD Open 2007 was a huge success..
n i must thank my committe again for their hard work n for making me look so gd as ur chairman for this committee..
the celebration dinner n movie was gd..jus simply glad that u guys enjoyed urself cos u guys simply deserve it..
las words to my comm: hope u guys felt as proud as me to be in this committee as i told u guys that we have initiated quite alot of new things into this IVP competition. we dare to make the difference n took the path less travelled!

recently, i enjoy gaining knowledge alot..that sounds weird coming out from my mouth..
i m curious y i carn start to do my CFA programe now that i m in yr 1 ( the pre-requiste is a degree or be in the final yr of ur study) n the reply i got is that the CFA coursework is comparable to a Master degree coursework n hence that requirement..

my plan was to get my accountancy degree..den get my CFA and CPA within 5 yrs after i graduate..at least that will make sure i remain employable n able to command a high salary..
den when i m financially stable, i will like to study for a law degree..cos i m studying business law now n it's so interesting..more interesting than accounting..den as i climb up the corporate ladder, having extensive law knowledge will b gd n it helps if i happen to go into politics etc or makes me even more employable..haha...den if i have time, i will get a MBA oso, jus for fun..

can some one pls tell me if i m thinking too much, or what i set out is actually achieveable and m i being to ambitious??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home