Saturday, March 03, 2007

150th post...

this is my 150th post..another milestone in my blogging career..

1 more milestone in my life..i fought in my first taekwondo sparring competition in the NTU Tkd Open 2007, formerly know as IVP until it's being removed from the ivp scheme...
but i must say it's even more competitive than the IVP scheme as i introduced the JCs into this competition too..

thou i lost my match by 2 points, i m satisfied with my performance as i noe i had improved over the past 2 months plus of training minus my leg injury n the task of organising this competition...but i have to admit i can do better than how i fared 2dae...

mayb i will try harder next time...

i m proud of my committee...for the past 2 days, i just hang around the competition area, doing nothing much except talking to the stf officials when needed and oso watching the competition...tt's a testimonial to the capability of my comm even thou it's only 9 people and the STF officials were so impressed that for 2 consecutive days, they talked abt asking me to get my team down to help them with the Singapore Open to be held in july which is an international taekwondo event...

tmr is the last round of the competition for the organising committee, i hope i can end this on a high note and make it as memorable to all participants as it is to me...then it will be intensive studying all the way till exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home