Monday, June 16, 2008

so what if u r gd

finally, on 5 Jun, the released of the results marked the end of this whole semester. this is the first semester that i really overload.i wasn't really prepared for the exams and hence was already prepared for the worst case scenario.

To my surprise, it turned out to be my best semester ever, and it reaffirmed my belief that I am one who tend to do better as the semesters get harder and tougher. in fact, my total number of A+ this semester is equal to the combined number of A+ for my first 3 semesters. so glad that I am going for exchange next sem. my first class is 95% guarantee already.

so those at NUS, welcome me!!! haha and must jio me for lunch k. im a happy and relax man for my next 2 semester.

as for the internship, i concluded 1 thing. no matter what, i do learn as those are things i don't know. it's just whether those things i learn are useful anot. personally, im very disappointed with the internship.

some times i wondered if i am setting too high an expectation for the company? i don't know. if they have high expectations of me as a scholar, i do have high expectation for a company that it's one of the biggest company listed in SGX , in terms of market value.

1 Comments:

Blogger banglacow said...

who you? you in tkd:? junhong here

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home