Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BACK!!!!!

finally, this semester is over. What a memorable semester.
This is the first semester that i overloaded and i guessed it will turn out to be a bad choice. I hope this is the last semester that I would overload, but i guess the probability is small.
This semester was one of my greatest academic challenge in my life. Never felt so unprepared for both tutorials and exams. Like what one of my prof said: " from the way you asked your questions, i knew you didn't do your tutorial". That summed up my whole semester.

the only positive thing from this semester was that i got invited to audit for a chance to represent NBS in an international case competition. I will be going for the audition and hopefully I can make the cut.

I have also applied to NUS for exchange in Aug 2008. Hopefully it will be successful cos i can clear up to 6 cores in NUS, leaving me with only 2 cores in my final semester. this is the ideal situation.

recently, i was watching the HK show about 'Ah Wang' on channel 8. it made me wondered if i should just settle for a simple life, rather than aiming high and try to climb up the corporate ladder, try to work in global companies etc. should i be aiming for glamorous jobs such as investment bankers, consultants with any of the top 3 consultancy firms?

my final year will be critical. it could determine the step i will take for the next 5 years.

last but not least, it feels so good to exercise. went for a 40 lap swim in a super hot weather. shall aim to get back my figure.

HOLIDAY is HERE!!!!!
but my internship starts on 12 May. it will end on 19 July. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home