Saturday, May 10, 2008

Half way through

I was busy from wed morning to fri afternoon as I had my audition for an international case competition. I was selected into a 'provisional' team of 6, from which they will choose 4 to represent NTU in this international business case competition, while the remaining 2 will be reserve. The next 2 weeks will be critical. Half the battle is won, but it's not the end, it's not good enough. I need to put in more effort and really give my best. Hopefully I can make it to the final team of four.

Internship is starting next monday. The next 10 weeks will be torture if I make it to the team for the case competition because in the 10 weeks, i have to juggle a lot of commitment like my internship, my intense training for the competition, organising events for KSAA/keppel, touche 2008 (though I have not really being contributing much). Is this a holiday?

i m still mentally quite tired, so im going off to bed now.

I will be back =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home