Tuesday, December 20, 2005

she said

went to find her on sun to pass her the gift tt i bought for her in taiwan...
initiali jux passed her the gift den i left liao
but duno y, i ran back to find her cos i reali wana tok to her....

we tok
i asked her if she reali have no feelings for me liao n she sae it would b a lie if she sae tt she had totalli 4got me
but she noe tt she carn haf 2 at e same time...
she sae tt when i din msg her when i was in taiwan, she tot i had already 4got her...n moved on wif life...
she sae tt it's v stress being my gf...cos i m alot better den her n she dun tink she's gd enuf for me...
i was shocked when i heard dix...i never felt it tt way...duno y she had tt feeling...
saw her wearing her ring tt her first love gave her..guessed it's reali the end..
she asked me if i will fight for someone whom i luv....i sae mayb not if der's someone tt suit her more den me....

so guessed it's reali the end liao...dun wan to go n b the third party between dem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home