Saturday, December 17, 2005

carn believe i spent tt kind of $

went to settler's cafe for a delta pl 1 gathering
nice place to haf fun and play for 1 whole dae

went to roxy near parkway parade wif edgar after tt to do facial at 'face of man'
always felt tt i wld b contented wif my life if i can haf no acne and perhaps better skin...
dix my first time doing facial..it's hurt when the light shine thru ur face and when they remove the blackheads
but it's necessary to improve my face condition...so jux bear wif it...
those pple der look quite pro...
in the end, me n edgar got the package...his costed ^^^ bucks and mine costed *** bucks for 6 session...
carn believe that i spent dix kind of money but i reali wanted my acne to go away and perhaps i will stop after these 6 session which we estimated will last us till we ord or even longer...abt 3 mths to 4 1/2 mths...
onli edgar noe the cost...no one else will noe how much i have spent...i cldn't believe it myself too...
let's jux hope it's effective...dey do have a lot of customers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home