Thursday, September 08, 2005

din blog 4 some time liao

almost 4got that i had a blog....
busy wif the ICSB...
i sae i will make it happen n i tink i did make it happen...
for one of the rare time in my NSF experience, something actuali went according 2 wat i plan...
v smooth except for 2 faulty wpns coupled wif some v troublesome 1SIR pple and a few of our 'shag until carn tink' men...not a bad experience...even e range warden sae ' i haf nvm seen so many firing details b4'....

tt wk was quite busy...sort of neglect my gf n i din visit my grandma....
mux visit my grandma dix wk...die die mux go c her....

also neglect my bdae n noe tt our first month anniversary is coming...but i was too tied up w work tt i din have a chance to get her something decent...
she got me polo 'romance silver' fragance.....so sweet of her....
as for me, i tried my best to make up to her by making sure tt we get to watch 'e longest yard' which is wat she had wanted to watch n get her some comestic stuff ( carn remember wat's tt thing called)
dun tink tt i haf done much 4 her n she's not angry.....
is she reali so nice?
mux learn to treaure her more n treat her nicer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home