Friday, August 19, 2005

sad wk???

heritage run is finali over liao
v relieved but after heritage run, e next 2 upcoming event is gifing me quite a headache
tt's e icsb shoot and ahm 05
nvm i will make it happen no matter wat

s3 sae t todae is my last leave until i clear my soc....
haiz...
use my leave n off to threaten me...
v painful, reali v painful...
tink i mux clear my soc liao...

she pass me a keychain..
v nice keychain, v exquisite
wonder how she noe i need a keychain for my office drawer and my bunk key...
tink jux coincidence lah cos i nvm mention abt those keys b4
but i like it a lot
so sweet of her..
she's reali treating me v nice

tmr is my maiden wkend bdo duty...
dey sae wkend bdo v slack but tink i will be quite occupied cox i got a lot of work tt need to be done
n supposed to get it done todae but i went on my leave....

brought her to c my grandma 2dae...
gana caught by xinyin at clementi...
e cat is out of e bag liao...
expect it to b out sooner or ltr so i m actuali quite oki wif it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home