Saturday, August 06, 2005

glad tt i tried

me n her tok alot on tue...tok abt our feelings...
i told her how i felt and in the end we decided to gif it a try...
sort of like a trial period...

so now is abt 1 wk into the r/n liao...
actuali felt quite good...
she's one of the few pple tt dun make me feel like i m an offr...
others always sae ' offr leh' n me quite sian abt it....
up to now, she's not possessive unlike my ex...
she gif me the space i needed for other things in my life
she wont disturb me when i m busy...
basicalli, she's v considerate...

it's was on tue tt i realised she's a v strong ger after listening to her story of how she cope w her famili probs like death of her grandparents and her parents' prob...
din noe she's so strong....
n i nvm feel so comfortable toking to her oso..
n she made me c somethings frm a diff light....

i feel no pressure being w her....i m more like myself when i m w her...which is wat i wan

glad tt i gif it a try...perhaps things will reali work out...who noes???

din noe tt der's so many things to do when national dae cum...
thou i carn bitch much abt my work in dix blog...
noe too much stuff isn't a gd thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home