Sunday, July 31, 2005

haf i did something wrong???

went out w her on sat nite...
my sixth sense told me she will wear skirt n she reali did..(thou tt's bsides the pt)

went to watch 'stealth'...not too bad thou tink 'e island' is better...
half wayb thru e movie, she rested her head on my shoulder n our hand touched...
we held hands, were v close, jux like a couple....e feeling is not too bad...
thou i duno how she felt den..

on e way home, she told me tt she liked me but she tink is too fast for her to start a relationship again..
i told her tt w my current army workload, i dun haf e time to commit to a relationship...
deep down in my heart der's a lot of thing i m afraid of.

1. i carn gif her my whole heart....i tried but i carn...n hence i will hurt her one dae if we start.
2. i dun wan her to haf an invisible bf n limit her choice..it's not fair to her...
3. i will hurt her one dae cos we dun last...she told me she c future w me, but i dun...
4. tink i m still in e shadow of my previous relationship, i dun dare to start 1

while at e park of her hse, she ask me "so wat's our relationship now"

i m speechless n i duno how to ans her..i din gif an ans cos i dun haf an ans to her qn
she told me dun treat her so nice..i wonder if der's any other meaning in it?
she gave me a peck jux b4 we parted...
i was stunned..reali stunned...

e more i tink abt it, e more my heart tell me dun start a relationship now cos it's jux not e rite time...i will HURT her n i dun wan tt to happen..she's a nice ger...

mayb we jux met at e worng time...
can i jux let it b a beautiful memories and nothing but jux tt??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home