Saturday, July 23, 2005

TOP SECRET

manage to get my ass out of my bed to go for a 45min run 2dae...ran onli once dix wk which is v bad...mux run more...hence v tempted to get another pair of running shoe....set my eyes on nike free...mayb will get it one dae..

had always wanted to arrange my fotos but always too lazy to drag my ass to kino to buy a nice foto album...n again, i finali did it 2dae...now it's time to arrange my fotos liao..

dun tink i will tell 4gians tt i haf a blog cos somethings r TOP SECRET n letting 4gians noe will b disaster!!! but tink my army guys can have access to it....n my brudderS...cos tots never said b4 should never b made noe to alot of pple...

went to visit my grandma 2dae....went in for onli a super short while (less den 5 min i tink) n she ask me to leave liao....made me v sad...wonder if it's bcos she dun like me...was looking at her while i was waiting for e lift...shes' like dun dare to look at me n she started to pat at her forehead (an action tt she will do when she's sad..)feeling a bit down after tt...wat can i do 2 make her =p??can anyone tell me????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home